Last week of lessons!
Its already past 2AM and I'm feeling tired, but I dont feel like going to bed. It's just one of those days when you just feel like staying up even when you're sleepy, to do nothing.
I think my whole group was depressed when we found out that we got B+ for our BGS project. Its a not-so-bad B+ but it can still make us disappointed, and actually I can't understand why. In SMU, if you dont get at least an A- then its just not good enough.
Helped the Social Science Faculty do a 45-minute survey today and earnt $10! It's kinda a good bargain huh.
Went shopping with Felicia at City Hall & Far East today! Still need to do more shopping for presents.
I am getting more and more clueless for my Financial Accounting. Really need to catch up in time for my Finals in 2 weeks' time.
Easter services this weekend! Really trying to do my best this time round and I hope that I can make a difference :)
I have been missing BV Prac for weeks because of my school projects! I promise promise promise I will make it for this Wednesday no matter what. Nothing is going to stop me, not even the LTB CSP Portfolio!
I want a Blackberry! I really wanna change my phone. And I need new shoes, new clothes, and a new bible too. I wish I can say that I want a new laptop- Macbook! Yeah right I'll wait long long and they'll all drop from heaven.
Have you ever had the feeling that the people around you are always happier than you are, and having a better time than you are? It seems like I have been feeling like this frequently recently.
Well, I guess I really need to be thankful for the little things I have in life :) No matter what the outcome is, God is good.
I miss my D :)
This is just a silly random post.